Vertical Panel Saw Machine
Description of Vertical Panel Saw Machine
The Vertical Panel Saw Machine is designed and built by DIDAC Export. The Vertical Panel Saw Machine is available in two frame versions with cutting length of 4,300 mm and cutting height of 1,900 or 2,200 mm.
- Completely welded frame with extremely high rigidity
- Precision cutting quality - finished cuts ready for immediate edge banding
- Powerful 4 kW sawing motor
- Easy and ergonomic operation for the in-and-out movement of the sawing unit
- Space-saving division with support surface of only 5 mÃÂ²
Features of Vertical Panel Saw Machine
- Longitudinal Stop Manual or digital dimension display for setting length of vertical cut.
- With extended stop plate as standard feature for narrow parts
- Setting desired dimensions is easy and precise
- Can easily be folded away when not required
- Support Grid With optional narrow part fence to prevent work pieces from tipping away between the fences over the central workpiece support.
- Control Panel Functional control panel at eye height guarantees simple operation.
- Digital Version
- Digital dimension display for horizontal cutting
- Precise dimensional adjustment even for top-most horizontal cuts
- Strip Stop For repetitive horizontal cutting dimensions. It is only necessary to set the desired dimension plus saw blade width once. All other cuts are made with the same repetition accuracy.
Specification of Vertical Panel Saw Machine
- Working Dimensions Cutting depth mm: 60
- Working Dimensions Cutting length mm: 4300
- Working Dimensions Cutting height mm: 1900 - 2200
- Sawing Unit - Motor output kW: 4
- Saw blade ÃË mm: 250
- Saw blade speed (rpm) at 50 Hz: 5450
- Air velocity: 20
- Attachment connection dia. mm:120