Vertical Panel Saw
Product Code : DISAW037
Brand Name : DIDAC
Vertical Panel Saw
The Vertical Panel Saw is designed and built by DIDAC Export. The Vertical Panel Saw is manufactured by trained workforce utilizing quality tested material and high-end technology as per the set norms at vendorÃ¢â¬â¢s well developed production unit.
Features of Vertical Panel Saw
- Length stop on linear guide Manual or digital dimension display for adjusting the length for the vertical cut. Adjustment for offsetting the larger lengths +1 m possible. Easy and exact adjustability of the desired dimension. Easily folded away if not needed.
- Optimized hinged support rail.The average work support can be folded quickly and is fitted at an optimal height for ergonomic work.
- Control panel the modern, transparent control panel at eye level guarantees ergonomically perfect and easy use.
- Automatic version. Automatic plunge start, cut through and retraction .Return to starting point. Significantly facilitates cutting panels. Selection switch for return and shortened cutting cycle. Infinitely adjustable feed rate from 6 Ã¢â¬â 24 m/min.
- Moving grid. The automatically evasive moving grid on the machine prevents the cutting of the rails in the horizontal section.New: Optionally pneumatically movable.
- Processing composite materials 1255 Vertical Panel Saw are available in a version for processing composite materials such as Alucobond.
- Lower stainless steel workpiece support.The continuous lower workpiece support of wear-free stainless steel extends as far as the cutting line. Vertical narrow parts cannot tip over or fall through.
Specification of Vertical Panel Saw
- Motor Capacity: 4kW
- Saw blade ÃË: 250mm
- Saw blade speed at 50 Hz : 5450
- Optional 2-speed saw motor at 3kW / 2.2kW: 2700 / 5400
- Optional variable speed: 1100-5500
- Air requirement: 1400
- Air speed: 20
- Connection unit: 120mm
- Connection frame end: 100mm
- Static negative pressure: 1100
- Weight depending on length: 900 - 1200 Kgs