Single Shaft Shredder Machine
The Single Shaft Shredder Machine is designed and built by DIDAC Export. The Single Shaft Shredder Machine is extremely powerful. The solid construction allows for the efficient and economic shredding of bulky and large materials.
The functionality of the Single Shaft Shredder Machine:- - Large-capacity hopper- Quiet operating slider for constant material feeding- Sturdy and robust hydraulic unit- Different types of rotors for various types of recyclable material- Various perforated screens for different chip sizes- Different types of collection units to choose from- Powerful motors
Features of Single Shaft Shredder Machine
- Hydraulic cylinders suspended by cardanic joints are used to prevent the service life of piston cups being shortened
- Hydraulic feed to ensure constant material feed to the rotor
- All machines can be operated using a programmable control system.
- Powerful drives from 9.2 to 150 kW depending on the performance requirements. A high degree of efficiency due to turbo coupling
- Perforation size: The standard size is 15/20 mm
- Throughput rate: This parameter depends on the type of material being processed as well as on the size of the screen perforation. A machine usually processes between two and four hopper fillings per hour\
- Removal of chips: For this purpose you can use a suction plant, a conveyor screw or a conveyor belt. The minimum air speed for suction plants is 28 m/s
Specification of Single Shaft Shredder Machine
- Hopper opening: 1,300mm x 1,200mm
- Hopper volume: 1.65mÂ³
- Throughput rate: depending on the type of material and screen used
- Rotor-: 354mm
- Rotor speed: 90rpm approx.
- Power consumption: 37/45/55 kW
- Tools V5+V7: 33/66/99 pcs
- Screen perforation: 10-50mm
- Suction port-: 250mm
- Air speed: 28m/sec
- Weight: 3,800kg