Large Shear Testing Machine
Description of Large Shear Testing Machine
DIDAC Export offer an optimum quality of Large Shear Testing Machine. The offered product is manufactured and designed using the finest quality components with the help of contemporary technology. The offered product is delivered to our buyers only after its proper checking on different such as dimensional accuracy, performance, finish, etc.
Features of Large Shear Testing Machine
- Ideal for testing Shale, Industrial slag, Brick rubble, Colliery spoils
- Automatic hydraulic application of pre-set consolidation steps
- Automatic test management from consolidation to failure: the operator is only requested to remove the clamping screws of the shear box
- Straight connection between shear box, drive unit and load cell for the axial transmission of the horizontal force along the shearing plane, instead of the classic swan neck
- Easy and immediate set up of the test parameters via the large digital graphic display
- Possibility to set different speeds and travel in the residual shear tests
- Each single step of axial force can be applied instantaneously or by means of a linear ramp in a pre-set time interval
- Different and independent data recording for consolidation and failure
Technical Specifications of Large Shear Testing Machine
- Sample size: up to 300 mm.
- Shear and vertical force: 100 kN
- Speed range: steplessly variable from o to 11.00000 mm/min
- Maximum travel: 75 mm
- Steps of consolidation: up to 50
- Data acquisition: RS 232 serial port for use with Direct and residual Geo-Analysis templates.
- Power: 2000 W
- Overall dimensions: 1470x758x1570 mm approx.
- Weight approx.: 800 kg