Laboratory Digital Planetary Mixer
Description of Laboratory Digital Planetary Mixer
DIDAC Export offer an optimum quality of Laboratory Digital Planetary Mixer. The offered product is manufactured and designed using the finest quality components with the help of contemporary technology. The offered product is delivered to our buyers only after its proper checking on different such as dimensional accuracy, performance, finish, etc.
Features of Laboratory Digital Planetary Mixer
- New mixing speed control system, granting a much wider range of speed: it is possible to set the right mixing speed to avoid the formation of dust while mixing.
- Whisk/Planetary speeds adjustable from 12/5 to 149/65 rpm, depending on the mix consistency.
- Continuously variable speed.
- Completely new interface with digital alphanumeric display 2x16 characters with keyboard control.
- Complete set of safety features, including emergency stop, steel safety grid and micro-switch preventing the machine to be started without bowl in position.
- Machine operated by a dedicated and easy to use inbuilt software.
- The mixer is supplied complete with bowl and heavy duty whisk.
Technical Specification of Laboratory Digital Planetary Mixer
- Planetary speeds: user defined from 5 to 65 rpm
- Whisk speed: user defined from 12 to 149 rpm
- Bowl capacity: 5 litres
- Alphanumeric display 2 x 16 characters
- Power: 370 W
- Overall dimensions: 465 x 540 x 620 mm (l x d x h)
- Weight:35 kg (approx.)