Gear Head Lathe Machine Chester Challenger
Description of Gear Head Lathe Machine Chester Challenger
The Gear Head Lathe Machine Chester Challenger is designed and manufactured by DIDAC Export. The offered product is manufactured and designed using the finest quality components with the help of contemporary technology. The offered product is delivered to our buyers only after its proper checking on different such as dimensional accuracy, performance, finish, etc.
Specification of Gear Head Lathe Machine Chester Challenger
- 3 hp 400 Volts 50 Hz 3 Phase
- Centre Height 175mm
- Swing Over Bed 356mm.
- Swing Over Cross Slide 220mm.
- Swing Through Gap 506mm.
- Distance between Centres 750mm 1000mm.
- Hole through Spindle 38mm.
- Spindle Mount D1-4.
- Spindle Taper MT5
- Number of Spindle Speeds 16
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 45 - 1800
- Number of Inch Threads: 28
- Range of Inch Threads 4 - 56TPI
- Number of Metric Threads: 35
- Range of Metric Threads 0.4 - 7mm
- Number of Longitudinal Feeds 42
- Range of Longitudinal Feeds 0.043-0.653 mm/rev
- Number of Cross Feeds 42
- Range of Cross Feeds 0.015-0.220 mm/rev
- Max Compound Slide Travel 95mm
- Max Cross Slide Travel 180mm
- Max Carriage Travel With Lead screw Guard Fitted 875mm 730mm
- Tailstock Spindle Travel 125mm
- Taper in Tailstock Spindle MT3
- Width of Bed 210mm.