Dynamic Cone Penetrometer Description of Dynamic Cone Penetrometer
DIDAC Export offer an optimum quality of Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP). The offered product is manufactured and designed using the finest quality components with the help of contemporary technology. The offered product is delivered to our buyers only after its proper checking on different such as dimensional accuracy, performance, finish, etc.
This portable hand operated equipment is designed to obtain a direct and rapid in-situ evaluation of the structural strength of road pavement layers constructed with unbound materials. The DPC Penetrometer results can be compared and interpreted with CBR. The test is performed with continuous penetrations at approx. 800 mm depth with max. depth of 2 m by using extension rods.The Equipment Consists Of:
- Drop sliding hammer 8 kg weight, falling height of 575 mm
- Impact anvil with driving rod
- Penetration rod with conical 60Â° point and 20 mm dia.
- Bar wrench, spanners, accessories.
- Wooden carrying case
- Dimensions (in case): 1210 x 340x190 mm approx.
- Weight: 29 kg
ASTM D 6951-03