CNC Machine Centre For Wood
The CNC Machining is manufactured and designed by DIDAC Export. The offered product is delivered to our buyers only after its proper checking on different such as dimensional accuracy, performance, finish, etc. The CNC machine classic was equipped as a true formatting and drilling center but of course also serves as a fully fledged machining center.
The basic equipment for this model includes 6 consoles and a 12-position pick-up tool changer with tool cover. The vacuum suction unit is equipped with a laser pointer as a standard feature for quick positioning and reliable processing.
Features of CNC Machine Centre For Wood
- High equipment level with six consoles, drilling head with grooving saw, positioning laser and tool changer as standard features
- Edge routing and drilling up to max. 3,540 x 1,287 mm as well as 5,340 x 1,287 mm on the 500K version. Actual machining height 180 mm
- Spindles with ceramic bearings for efficient and precise milling and formatting.
- Precision direct drives with exceptionally high dynamic acceleration values for extremely high productivity
- Tool Changer Lock Case Cutter A powerful 5.6 kW motor on the optional horizontal cutter unit makes the absolute machine for professional door production.
- Variable Safety Concepts Depending on your operating situation you can choose freely between light grids and 3-field foot mats or safety bumpers for highly efficient pendular processing.
- Powerful spindle with ceramic bearings and drilling head with integrated grooving saw, and integrated torque support for changeover units.