Description of Bench Drill
The Bench Drill is designed and manufactured by DIDAC Export. The Bench Drill is manufactured by trained workforce utilizing quality tested material and high-end technology as per the set norms at vendor’s well developed production unit. This quality Bench Drill features traditional and extremely robust cast iron construction.
- With a precision keyless chuck.
- Featuring unique, safe head elevation.
- Supplied with telescopic aluminium Silvaflame UK chuck guard
Specification of Bench Drill
- Spindle taper:2MT
- Chuck capacity:16mm
- Spindle travel:100mm
- Drill capacity:19mm
- Throat depth:190mm
- Distance spindle to table:332mm
- Distance spindle to base:556mm
- Diameter of column:70mm
- Table size: 265 x 265mm
- Base size:250 x 300mm
- Table tilt: 45° 0° 45°
- Overall dimensions: 1037 x 400 x 670mm
- Motor 1 phase: 550w
- Number of speeds: 5
- Speed range:320 - 2700 rpm