The Beam Saw is designed and built by DIDAC Export. The Beam Saw is manufactured by trained workforce utilizing quality tested material and high-end technology as per the set norms at vendorâs well developed production unit.
Features of Beam Saw
- Professional Software Package
- Pneumatically Controlled Angle Presser
- Angle Cutting Unit
- 10 Year Guarantee on All Linear Guides
- Saw Blade Protrusion up to 82 mm
- Sawing Unit: up to 11 kW
- Cutting Lengths: up to 4,400 mm
- Cutting Widths: up to 4,300 mm
- Standard, large 19 monitor and large, clearly arranged buttons make it possible to machine absolute, series and format cuts with integrated groove
- Graphic 3D user interface for intuitive operation and machine sequence functions for NC cutting
- Program-controlled measurement of reference dimensions when saw blade is changed.
- Information display indicating running meters for main and prescoring saws.
- Label printer for barcode labels.
- Optimized, torsionally rigid cast design, as well as use of linear guides guarantee perfect cutting results. Perfect power triangle at the cutting line for permanently ideal sawing performance thanks to sophisticated design of the sawing carriage guide and maintenance-free rack-and-pinion drive.
- Rip Fence Stable welded construction with precision, hardened linear guides ensure precise, smooth running. Direct rack-and-pinion drive and proximity-type sensor for absolute dimensions guarantee maximum positioning accuracy. Valid. Floating-type workpiece clamps compensate for tension in the panel stacks toward the top.
- The classic has the first three workpiece clamps assembled closely specifically for strip cutting. All clamps are mounted floating and can compensate for irregularities in panels/stacks by means of a linear guide. For precise cutting on unveneered workpieces, optional controlled trimming stops are available
- Remnant cutting device for division without remnants. The clamps retract into the grooved pressure beam. Panels can be used completely during processing.
- The professional optimization in one complete package with a variety of additional modules. This optional optimization package for sawing software is equipped for high speed data input as well as simple transfer of cutting data from branch or ERP programs via CSV interface.