Automatic Computerized Oedometer ACE
Description of Automatic Computerized Oedometer ACE
DIDAC Export offer an optimum quality of Automatic Computerized Oedometer ACE. The oedometer consolidation test is used to determine the rate and magnitude of consolidation of a soil specimen restrained laterally and subjected to a number of successive increments of vertical load. In this automatic model, the incremental loading is fully automatic in load or swelling modes, and offers a practical and accurate way to execute a test with reliable test results.
Features of Automatic Computerized Oedometer ACE
- Three conditions for the automatic switch to the next step are available: time, swelling, rate of secondary consolidation.
- Testing can continue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without interruption giving greater throughput of tests with a considerable cost decrease
- Automated loading eliminates negative factors such as operator error and manual handling of dead weights
- 15kN maximum loading capacity, 10mm travel displacement transducer
- Real-time data and graph display
- Single ACE software installation controls up to 60 units
- Test management software supplied including calibration facility
- High speed LAN network communication