Automated HTHP Cement Consistometer
DIDAC Export offer an optimum quality of Automated HTHP Cement Consistometer. The Automated HTHP Cement Consistometer was specifically engineered to determine the thickening time of oil well cements under simulated down-hole pressures and temperatures. The Automated HTHP Cement Consistometer 40 KSI 600Â°F offers a computerized Data Acquisition and Control system, automatic temperature and pressure control, and a variable speed motor all standard in one easy-to-use unit.
Features of Automated HTHP Cement Consistometer
Specifications of Automated HTHP Cement Consistometer
- Small footprint, our new and slim design saves valuable lab space
- Automatic temperature and pressure control, variable speed motor powered by a magnetic drive
- Oil Reservoir, features a cap with built-in funnel to help prevent spills, a removable top and bottom that makes cleaning easy, and a sloping bottom that collects sediment for easy removal
- Safety Features, temperature, pressure, and consistency alarms
- Status indicator, symbolizes selectable ranges of consistency
- Maximum Pressure: 40,000 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 600Â°F
- Consistency Range: (0 - 125 Bc)
- Digital Temperature Controller with 0.1Â° resolution
- Pressure indicator resolution is 100 PSI and includes both high- and low-pressure alarms
- Slurry cup rotational speed is 150 RPM
- Size: 22.5" x27.5" x 70"
- Weight: Approx. 450 lb
- Crated Size: Approx. 26" x 34"x 76"
- Crated Weight: Approx. 750 lb