Self Centering Vice Small
The Self Centering Vice Small is designed and manufactured by DIDAC Export.
- Moving jaws automatically centre the work piece.
- Once the vice is located the work piece will be centred every time.
- Ideal for a fixed table machine like a drill press.
- The vice dimensions mean it's well suited to small to medium sized drilling and milling machines.
Specification of Self Centering Vice Small
- Close grain cast iron construction.
- Ground slide ways
- Vertical and horizontal vees to both jaws.
- With contra rotating lead screw which moves jaws in unison ensuring the work piece is always centralised.
Dimensions of Self Centering Vice Small
- Jaw width:50mm
- Jaw height: 25mm
- Jaw Opening: 50mm
- Distance between mounting slots: 60mm
- Body length: 133mm
- Base width: 75mm
- Height: 54mm
- Weight: 1.2kg