Self Centering Vice
The Self Centering Vice is designed and manufactured by DIDAC Export. The Self Centering Vice is manufactured by trained workforce utilizing quality tested material and high-end technology as per the set norms at vendorâs well developed production unit.
- Moving jaws automatically centre the work piece.
- Once the vice is located the work piece will be centred every time.
- Ideal for a fixed table machine like a drill press.
- The vice dimensions mean it's well suited to small to medium sized drilling and milling machines.
Specification of Self Centering Vice
- Close grain cast iron construction.
- Ground slideways.
- Vertical and horizontal vees to both jaws.
- With contra rotating leadscrew which moves jaws in unison ensuring the workpiece is always centralised.
Dimensions of Self Centering Vice
- Jaw width:50mm
- Jaw height:25mm
- Jaw Opening:50mm
- Distance between mounting slots:60mm
- Body length:133mm
- Base width:75mm