Precision Unbound Material Analyser
Features of Precision Unbound Material Analyser
- Designed for use within a UTM loading frame.
- Compatible with existing loading systems currently used for asphalt testing.
- Compaction can be carried out using existing vibrating hammer equipment.
- Flexibility to alter stress conditions and the number of load cycles if desired.
- Possibility to carry out the test directly under DPT equipment in order to simulate as closely as possible the likely in-situ value.
- Equipment is applicable to all unbound materials with particle size up to 31.5mm.
- Suitable for tests on hydraulically bound materials.