Mixmatic High Performance Touch Screen
Description of Mixmatic High Performance Touch Screen
DIDAC Export offer an optimum quality of Mixmatic High Performance Touch Screen. The offered product is manufactured and designed using the finest quality components with the help of contemporary technology. The offered product is delivered to our buyers only after its proper checking on different such as dimensional accuracy, performance, finish, etc.
- Very sturdy and durable construction for intensive laboratory use.
- Planetary transmission for silent and low maintenance operation.
- Automatic sand dispenser having dimensions and geometry to grant the correct sand insertion, without residual and disaggregation between fine and coarse portions.
- Dispenser for additives
- Dispenser for automatic water addition.
- Transparent CE-conform protection of the mixing area, to allow the mixture looking during the test.
- Digitally controlled rotation speed.
- Complete with stainless steel polished beater and mixing bowl.
- Different automatic programmable mixing cycles conforming to the a.m. Standards.
- The operator can also program up to 30 automatic personalized mixing cycles, easy to set through Touch Screen.
- Synchronised acoustic signals with cycle steps.
- Electronic control unit with touch screen colour display, that runs like a standard PC based on Windows operating system for the management and analysis of the data, test results, graphs. The touch-screen icon interface allows an easy setup of the parameters and immediate execution of the test. Direct connection to Intranet (connection to a LAN network) and Internet to establish a remote communication and receive an immediate diagnostic analysis of the potential problem from technicians, or for updates of the software.
- Rotational motor feeded through inverter to grant the max. precision of the rotational speed, adjustable by the operator on the display.
- Possibility of manual mixing cycle.
DIN 1164-7 EN 480 EN ISO 679 AASHTO T162 ASTM C305 DIN 1164-5 NF P15-314 EN 196-1 EN 459-2 EN 413-2 EN 196-3:2005