Emulsion Stability Tester
DIDAC Export offer an optimum quality of Emulsion Stability Tester. The Electrical Stability (ES) of an oil-based drilling fluid is a property related to its emulsion stability and oil wetting ability. The Emulsion Stability Tester determines ES by applying a precision voltage-ramped sinusoidal signal across a pair of parallel flat plate electrodes that are immersed in the fluid.
Features of Emulsion Stability Tester
- API recommended sinewave circuitry
- Symmetry of the sinusoidal signal inhibits the buildup of solids on the electrode faces and enhances reproducibility.
- Push button automatic voltage ramping at a fixed ramp rate
- Includes meter, probe electrode, calibration standards, and four 9-volt alkaline batteries
Specifications of Emulsion Stability Tester
- Wave form: Sine, < 5% total harmonic distortion
- AC Frequency: 340 ± 10 Hz
- Output Units: Peak Volts
- Ramp Rate: 150 ± 10 Volts per second, automatic operation
- Minimum Output Range: 3 - 2,000 Volts
- Trip Current: 61 ± 5 µA
- Size: 9.5â Ã 6.5â Ã 3.5â
- Weight: 2 lb 15 oz. (1.3 kg)