Description of Edgebander Machine Manual
DIDAC Export is the major in offering Edgebanding Machine to the clients. Edgebander Machine Auriga 1308 XL is manufactured by trained workforce utilizing quality tested material and high-end technology as per the set norms at vendorÃ¢â¬â¢s well developed production unit.
Features of Edgebander Machine Manual
- Edge Control 19 with 18.5 colour touchscreen 16:9. Powerful controls and simpliest machine operation for efficient machine setup and resetting and tiltable operating control at eye level with windows like user interface, all information is displayed in plain text and/or graphics with extensive program store. External USB interface.
- Eco Mode - This power saving mode is an automatic standby mode, which puts all drive out of operation as soon as no workpiece is entered into the machine. The motors correspond to the new energy efficiency class IE2. If a workpiece is not entered into the machine over a longer time period 6 minutes the heater of the glue application system automatically shuts down. No more energy is consumed by the machine.
- Pre-milling Unit FG201 with 2 cutters units for joining the panel edge - 1 x counter clockwise run, 1 x clockwise run, manually adjustable run-in linear stop, with patented Prolock screw-in clamping system for rapid tool change with height adjustable millers.
- Diamond cutter - ÃË 70 x 64 x 30mm, 2 teeth left hand. For pre-milling unit 1801/1802
- Diamond cutter - ÃË 70 x 64 x 30mm, 2 teeth right hand. For pre-milling unit 1801/1802
- Edge Feeder 1903 - Automatic transport of coils and strips max. load capacity: 40mm. For coils: max. edge thickness 3mm forward cut up to max. 65mm edge height max cross 135mmÃÂ² incl. support table for coils ÃË 820mm
- Hopper for 1.5Kg glue granulate
- Hopper for 1.4Kg glue cartridges
- Glu Jet Rinse Hopper To collect glue residues during rinse procedure.
- Pressure Unit 1912-3 Pneumatic - First roller driven with plunge in control, 2 conical support pressure rollers.
- End Trimming Unit 1918 (60mm) Pneumatic - Chamfer type end trimming 0/10 degrees, pneumatic adjustment incl. 2 alternating teeth carbide circular saw blades, ÃË 110mm, 20 teeth