Description of Core Saw
It is used to cut core samples of all sizes for specimen and laboratory testing. We are supported by a highly competitive and talented team of professionals, helps us in manufacturing and supplying Core Saw. We manufacture this machine at our sound production unit, using high quality mild steel. Blade shaft of the machine is built with sealed, permanently lubricated heavy-duty bearings. Core Saw has cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust.
Features of Core Saw
- Stay level blade guard gives 180ÃÂº coverage at all times
- Blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig-welded steel frame assembly
- Convenient ON/OFF switch for operator safety
- Recoil spring return cutting head
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Thermally protected 3 hp Baldor motor on electric saw
- Submersible electric water pump
Specifications of Core Saw
- Motor: Baldor, 3 hp
- Motor RPM: 3,450
- Blade RPM: 3,100
- Blade Capacity: 14"
- Arbor: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Table Travel: 29"
- Size: 34" Ãâ 25" Ãâ 32"
- Weight: 172 lb