It is a fully automated asphalt sawing system with integrated specimen clamping. Holding a highly reputed and trusted market standing, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Automatic Pave Saw APS. To manufacture this equipment, our expert workforce uses quality grade materials and components. Our equipment offers fast and accurate cutting of rectangular beams, trapezoidal prisms, overlay test specimens, semi-circular specimens and trimming of cylindrical specimens. We offer this Automatic Pave Saw APS at market leading prices to clients.
- Adjustable cutting speed
- Electronic control unit with touch screen
- Motorized feed
Automatic Pave Saw (APS)
Description of Automatic Pave Saw (APS)
New APS-Automatic Pave Saw is the next generation fully automated asphalt sawing system with integrated specimen clamping. The APS offers fast and accurate cutting of rectangular beams, trapezoidal prisms, overlay test specimens, semi-circular specimens, and trimming of cylindrical specimens. The APS is controlled using tried and proven electronic control unit with touch screen colour display for perfect cutting of specimens for AASHTO, ASTM and EN standards without the need for manual measurements. It is the safest and most advanced asphalt cutting saw available on the market and is the perfect companion to our range of advanced asphalt preparation and testing equipment.
- Motorized feed with automatic retraction of saw carriage.
- Electronic control unit with touch screen colour display, that runs like a standard PC based on Windows operating system
- Adjustable cutting speed; before, during and after cutting process.
- Slabs and prisms can be sawn safely and accurately without additional jigs and fixtures.
- Jigs also available for trimming 100 and/or 150mm diameter cylinders/cores.
- Facilitates cutting rectangular beams, trapezoidal prisms, overlay test specimens, semi-circular & wheel tracking specimens, and cylindrical specimens.
- Fixed alignment blocks accurately position the specimen for the most common finished dimensions.
- Simple reference spacer system allows precise preparation of beams without the need for measurement. i.e. 50mm x 63.5mm or 50mm x 50mm.
- Other dimensions can be accommodated using integral ruler.
- Adjustable limit switches facilitates repetitive cutting with minimal saw carriage travel.